Thank you to the many families who have completed their registration process. We still have many more families to register, but it's not too late to save on your registration fees! In order to receive our Early Bird Rate online registration must be completed (online form, proof of residency, and payment made) before 3:00 p.m. on August 1, 2017. Fees increase $25 per student on August 2. If you select that you will present your documents in person, our secretaries will be available Tuesday (8/1) between 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. We are anticipating long lines on Tuesday, August 1, at our schools, so we highly recommend uploading your residency documentation online or dropping off paper copies to our lock boxes at the District Office or WPS. Monday, Thursday, and Friday office hours are for non-registration needs.
- We have a number of families who have submitted their online form(s) but have not submitted residency. Residency must be approved before your registration is considered complete.
- We also have a number of families who have paid registration fees but have not submitted their online form. All families must submit an online form for each student, show proof of residency, and pay fees in order to complete the registration process.
- When completing online registration, please make sure you are hitting "Submit" before exiting the program. You can check the status of your application in HAC.
- You will receive an automated email when your registration has been approved, or if we need additional information (form will be marked "pending"). Check your inbox or spam folder for these messages.
- When making payments on MealTime.com, please make sure to click on “Make a Deposit.” To add money to your student’s lunch account, enter the amount next to your child’s name and click on add deposit to the MealTime Cafeteria account. To pay for registration, scroll down to “Additional Accounts” and click on “Registration Fees.”
All returning students must complete registration by August 7, 2017.
Read More »